2009年7月2日星期四

Ann Arbor, here I am

We have been here for four days. But I feel it much longer than it really is, because there have been so many things we had never experienced before during the four days. Everything is new: city, people, living room, food...

Ann Arbor is a beautiful place. I like the small houses here very much. It is quiet.

We are trying to adapt to using English all the time. It seems not to be that difficult, because, maybe, a language needs an environment. And, also, people here are friendly, they can understand me even though sometimes my grammar is very bad.

Food is not bad. We cooked by ourselves. So it is much cheaper. Hoping that it will continue as our life being busier and busier after entering our lab and beginning doing some lab job...

Tomorrow I will begin my lab job. I am looking forward to meeting my handsome boss in the lab^_^

OK, that's it. Let's go back to Oxford housing and prepare for our meals.

没有评论:

发表评论